June 2020 Kelowna Real Estate Market Update - Kelowna Real Estate | Briggs On Homes Group | Jaime Briggs
Just Listed! Beautiful Sopa Square Condo
June 29, 2020
JUST SOLD! Hidden Gem in Dilworth
July 7, 2020

June 2020 Kelowna Real Estate Market Update

The Kelowna Real Estate Market showed a promising rebound and recovery for June 2020, compared to the 3-months prior that were affected by the COVID pandemic.

June 202 sales were back to previous years and in fact exceeded the sales volumes and pricing in 2019.

The single family residential market currently has about a 4-month supply of homes, as inventory starts to pick up. That means that every month Sellers have a 25% chance of selling, or a 75% chance of not selling.

Price and good value continue to be key factors for home buyers as market confidence starts to come back. We are cautiously optimistic that the housing market may bounce back sooner than forecast.

Read Full Market Stats and News Here: https://www.omreb.com/files/06-CO%20Statistics-June2020.pdf

https://www.omreb.com/board-news/details/35/Local-Residential-Real-Estate-Market-Showing-Signs-of-Bounce-Back/

Jaime Briggs
Jaime Briggs
The Briggs On Homes Real Estate Group has been a leader in the Kelowna Real Estate industry since 2006 and specializes in residential sales for Sellers and Buyers in Kelowna and West Kelowna (including Lake Country to Peachland). Their smaller team approach offers their clients personalized attention with effective marketing strategies, professional advice, and outstanding customer service throughout the real estate experience.

Comments are closed.